*PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ROLES. ONE FOR WALTHAMSTOW & ONE FOR WEMBLEY*
Chickenish Walthamstow was our first site where we launched. Trading out of a container unit at the popular Crate on St James Street we have an amazing delivery customer base as well as an amazing Spring/Summer trade. Fast track 1 year it still continues to be our leading branch. As the manager you will lead a restaurant with one of the fastest growing plant-based lifestyle brands present today. You will report to the Operations Manager and will be directed to specific operational and financial responsibilities for the unit. You will perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to ensure proper employee training, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviours in the restaurant. You will provide leadership; recognise and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
· Lead in controlling day-to-day operations by scheduling shifts, ordering supplies and developing restaurant team as directed by the Operations Manager
· Ensure Occupational Safety and health Act, local health and safety codes and company safety to maintain security and assure policies are met
· Control Profit & Loss (i.e., budget attainment both revenue and labour) by following cash control, security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing staff, and reviewing any financial reporting or goals directed by OM.
· Use proper discipline and development to ensure company standards are met by all employees, motivate and train staff daily
· Guarantee food quality and 100% customer satisfaction by auditing menu items and service performance
· Oversee new menu launches in line with the company.
· Maintain strong leadership and management skills to work with a variety of employees at different skills levels and varied backgrounds
· Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
· Work alongside OM to hire staff for the site.
· Set excellent customer service and work examples
· Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas
· Work with other Management personal to launch any Walthamstow specific marketing campaigns.
· Monitor staffing levels to minimise cost and increase productivity
· Recommend staffing needs according to business levels
· Receive products, verify invoices and freshness of stock as directed
· Close and open the restaurant as scheduled
· Local market experience preferred
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Team player with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated working knowledge of environmental health laws
· Extensive customer service and resolution skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends and holidays
· Must have exceptional verbal, written and clear communication skills
· Must be able to work independently, under pressure and use sound business judgement
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, and organisational abilities
Here to revolutionise the chicken shop. Chickenish was founded with the mission to create all of your chicken shop classics but from plants instead.
Founded during the 2nd lockdown we have scaled to 4 sites in London and big plans to become the biggest vegan fried chicken brand in the world.
0% Chicken 100% Chickenish.