Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Head Chef & Sous Chef and the kitchen team to set out, maintain and monitor high standards in the quality of food both as to its preparation and its presentation, able to prep and maintain section.
- Working in all areas of the kitchen depending on the daily needs of the Head Chef and preparation of a whole range of food.
- Ensuring the kitchen is always left clean and tidy
- Ensuring that all completed foods are correctly wrapped, labelled, and put in out-fridge for each event
- To ensure that all completed jobs are fully checked off before shift ends.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following essential qualifications, abilities, and experience:
• Has a passion for food and confident in providing guests with a memorable experience
• Provides charismatic, warm and engaging service
• Is an excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
• Is flexible and available to work according to business needs
• Has significant experience (at least two years) in a similar position within a restaurant environment
The role holder will need to provide two satisfactory references and the relevant Right to Work in the UK
About Omnom Group limited
Omnom is a plant-based restaurant, open for all-day dining. Our goal is to create a warm and inviting environment with a vegan menu that focuses on using ethically sourced, seasonal produce, prepared in a mindful manner.