About Castle Climbing Centre
The Castle offers a diverse and wide range of Climbing facilities to cater for all. Based in Stoke Newington, the centre is a Grade II listed Victorian Water pumping station, with a Café, shop, outdoor boulders, and community gardens. A friendly and enthusiastic team, we are passionate about providing the highest quality facilities in a fun, motivated, and inclusive environment. Sustainability is an integral part of the centre’s vision and values. It is integrated into every aspect of the business, especially within our Café, where we try to source a lot of our produce from the community gardens onsite. We offer a variety of vegan food.
benefits of working at the castle
- Free Climbing
- Have a nominated individual who can climb with you for free.
- Staff discount in Café and Shop
- Staff trips and socials
- A supportive environment and working community.
- Training, learning and development opportunities.
- Subsidised Yoga lessons
- Up to 28 days A/L pro-rated to hours of working
- Healthcare cash plan (after 6 months of employment)