We are looking for a part-time Social Media Manager. We are a grassroots federal lobbying org with a small operational budget, so our rates are best for someone looking for supplemental income.
– Experience being a social media manager using Instagram and Facebook.
– Experience using tools like Canva.
– Post 20 posts per month/$25 per post or $500.
– Expectations are to keep a consistent branded look. 1 post to be shared on IG and FB.
– Understanding of always including a call to action.
– Tracking and providing top-line engagement summaries at the end of the week.
Would be a plus:
– Utilizing Canva to input videos or animation.
– Creating some reels.
– Posting on Twitter on occasion.
About Agriculture Fairness Alliance
We are a Vegan Backed Lobbying Group who drives policy change at the federal level. We are known for our Farm Transition Legislation whereby we help Farmers by giving them options to use subsidies to transition from livestock farming to plant based farming. Other themes of policy change that we do: Vegan Food Accessibility, Farmer Inclusivity ensuring the BIPOC community receives subsidies, climate revitalization, food policy fairness and more.