We are looking for a part-time Farm Bill & Vegan Food Policy Volunteer. This person will gain great knowledge about Federal Food Policy and how to drive legislative & policy change. From stand alone legislation, to policy language inserts to the Farm Bill process.
– No prior experience necessary.
– Curiosity to learn about the federal food system & how policy is changed.
– Great for someone interested in going into a field of lobbying, legal work related to policy or research.
– Experience with Google docs & excel to keep your research organized.
Would be a plus:
– We are open to having you join in on our lobbying calls with our lobbyist and politicians.
About Agriculture Fairness Alliance
We are a Vegan Backed Lobbying Group who drives policy change at the federal level. We are known for our Farm Transition Legislation whereby we help Farmers by giving them options to use subsidies to transition from livestock farming to plant based farming. Other themes of policy change that we do: Vegan Food Accessibility, Farmer Inclusivity ensuring the BIPOC community receives subsidies, climate revitalization, food policy fairness and more.