We are Agrivilla i pini, one of the world’s greatest vegan Agrivillas, however, for the coming season we want to be THE world’s greatest vegan Agrivilla! To do this we need exceptionally talented individuals to join us and that is where you come in. If you think that you have what it takes to propel us to the highest level possible we would love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Hospitality Assistant for the next season which begins at the beginning of April 2020. We are not just looking for an ordinary hospitality assistant, instead we are looking for someone that is going to bring the wow factor here at Agrivilla i pini!
The hospitaliy assistant role is one of the most important roles of our business and includes reception and service duties.
Who we look for:
- A receptionist with previous experience, a knowledge of ASA booking system and sound computer skills is desirable but not essential (WORD, excel, email);
- You have polite manners and a high standard of personal presentation;
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a good telephone manner;
- Experienced waiter/waitress
- You can work autonomously with little supervision, can prioritise and have time-management skills;
- You can work swiftly without compromising quality;
- You are customer-oriented and friendly;
- You are an EU citizen or have work permit for Italy.
What best describes you:
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural setting with international guests;
- You are service and guest oriented;
- You like to prepare natural beverages;
- You have patience, tact and ability to multitask;
- You are open and eager to learn;
- You are kind, humble and have a positive attitude;
- You fluent in English and knowledge of Italian and German, or would be willing to learn;
- You are a non-smoker and do not frequently drink.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Make bookings and guests reservations through ASA booking system;
- Answer telephone enquiries and perform guest check-ins;
- Handle guest enquiries and complaints;
- Process payments (cash, credit/debit cards and foreign currency);
- Attend to guests, colleagues and our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Providing exceptional guest service;
- Strengthening the culture of excellence, creativity, and lifelong learning in the team;
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks;
- Preparing natural beverages;
- Managing drink menu and inventory;
- Contributing to a positive atmosphere within the reception and restaurant.
Sounds like you?
What we offer:
- A unique experience with a pioneer project – 1st Vegan Agrivilla in Italy;
- Joyful environment with a great and successful young team;
- A full-time contract for the season of 2020 (from April until at least the end of October).
- Competitive salary, lodging and plant based organic food provided.
To apply, please send with your resume, picture of yourself and references to email@example.com.
About Agrivilla i pini
Agrivilla i pini is a vegan and organic farmhouse in San Gimignano, Tuscany. The farmhouse consists of 11 elegant and organic bedrooms for guests from all over the world. Our focus is on bringing bliss to all through giving inspirational vegan experiences in our beautiful guesthouse in Tuscany, by combining excellence in hospitality, delectable vegan cuisine and a well rounded wellness experience. We also produce a variety of fruits, herbs, vegetables, wine and olive oil.