We are Agrivilla i pini, one of the world’s greatest vegan Agrivillas, however, for the coming season we want to be THE world’s greatest vegan Agrivilla! To do this we need exceptionally talented individuals to join us and that is where you come in. If you think that you have what it takes to propel us to the highest level possible we would love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Sous Chef for the next season which begins at the beginning of April 2020. We are not just looking for an ordinary vegan chef, instead we are looking for someone that is going to bring the wow factor here at Agrivilla i pini!
What we look for:
- A vegan chef with several years of previous hotel or restaurant experience, a mind for excellence and a talent in creating food that inspires.
- You must be self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- You have a positive attitude and can take directions as well as input from the team;
- You can work autonomously, can prioritise tasks and have good time-management skills;
- You can work swiftly and under pressure without compromising quality;
- You are an EU citizen or have a work permit for Italy.
What best describes you:
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural setting with an international team;
- You have patience, tact and ability to multitask;
- You are clean, tidy and organized;
- You are open and eager to learn;
- You are kind, humble and have a positive attitude. Your ego is not your boss;
- You are a fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Italian, German or other European languages is a plus;
- You are a non-smoker and do not drink.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create healthy vegan food, both cooked and raw, that is nutritious, delicious and aesthetically pleasing.
- Create new healthy menu items that reflect innovation.
- Maintain kitchen food inventory.
- Comply with European culinary, nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Strengthen the culture of excellence, creativity, fun, and lifelong learning in the kitchen team.
Sound like you?
What we offer:
- Unique experience with a pioneer project – 1st Vegan, Organic and Sustainable Agrivilla in Italy;
- Joyful environment with a great and successful young team;
- A full-time contract for the season of 2020 (from April until minimum November)
- Competitive salary, lodging and plant-based organic food provided.
To apply, please send your resume, a picture of yourself and references to email@example.com. Please include your vision for an ideal healthy/nutritious vegan menu (you may also send pictures so we can see your vision and how you might fit in our team).
About Agrivilla i pini
Agrivilla i pini is a vegan and organic farmhouse in San Gimignano, Tuscany. The farmhouse consists of 11 elegant and organic bedrooms for guests from all over the world. Our focus is on bringing bliss to all through giving inspirational vegan experiences in our beautiful guesthouse in Tuscany, by combining excellence in hospitality, delectable vegan cuisine and a well rounded wellness experience. We also produce a variety of fruits, herbs, vegetables, wine and olive oil.