Several roles within the kitchen and front of house at our Earlsfield SW18 restaurant and our Honor Oak SE23 restaurant
What we’re looking for :
- Confident & happy persons
- Kitchen and FOH roles will be customer facing
- Someone who wants to make a commitment
- Excellent communication skills
- No experience is necessary, candidates will be judged on attitude not aptitude.
- Persons that are proactive and can motivate themselves
- Flexibility to work all days of the week
What we’re offering :
- Starting wage of £10 per hour ( 40-45 hours per week, but we aim to give everyone a 4 day working week, so 3 days off, this allows for a healthy work life balance )
- Take home tips on top of wages £100-£180 per week
- 5 weeks paid holiday a year
- 2 weeks off for Christmas
- Ample opportunities for candidates to develop their own strengths and skills, we can create work for you depending on your interests
- All meals are included, before, during and even after shifts
- All breaks and lunches are paid fully
- Regular support meetings and period pay reviews
- Happy, fun and engaging working environment
About Amrutha Lounge
We have a vegan restaurant called Amrutha Lounge in sw18, and we are opening a second location in the next three weeks in SE23.
Amrutha is built on a core set of principles, which define how to treat people properly, and how to approach work so that it can be enriching.
You can find out more about us on our website Amrutha.co.uk or our social pages as well as the many reviews on Tripadvisor or google.