40 hours per week
Salary: £22,000- £24,000
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, you will be responsible for donation processing, membership renewals and will collaborate on new initiatives to recruit new members.
You will occasionally be asked to attend events outside of usual working hours but will receive time off in lieu for this.
– Donation processing from paper and email formats.
– Thank you letters and emails
– Primary telephone support for incoming calls
– Taking donations by phone
– Managing membership renewals by paper and email
– Sending membership packs to new members
– Reconciliation on direct debit income and standing order income
– Communications with lapsed supporters
– Record keeping and reporting of appeal performance
– Developing and designing social media campaigns to recruit new members and supporters
– Organising sponsored events, such as Hampstead Heath annual walk
– Attending fairs and sponsored events (sometimes out of hours)
– Any other duties as requested by the Head of Fundraising or Director
– Excellent telephone manner
– Highly organised
– Excellent written communications
– Experience of using a supporter database or CRM
– Excellent attention to detail
– Team player, with initiative and drive
– Social media experience – creating and tracking ads
– Good knowledge of fundraising practices, inc. GDPR
– Use of Microsoft packages and mail merge processes
– Working to new supporter acquisition targets
– Developing supporter journeys
– Raiser’s Edge experience
– Data selection and segmentation experience
About Animal Aid
Animal Aid is one of the UK's longest established animal rights campaign groups.
We campaign peacefully against all forms of animal abuse and promote a cruelty-free lifestyle. We investigate and expose animal cruelty, and our undercover investigations and other evidence are often used by the media, bringing these issues to public attention.