Raw Vegan Chef / Product developer
Artisan Raw Ltd. is an ambitious new company making organic, dairy-free nut-based “cheeses” as well as a range of other healthy raw products.
We are looking for a Raw Vegan Chef to join our team and help us grow and develop our business. We are looking for someone who is responsible, creative, proactive, and LOVES spending time in the kitchen. Preferably, you have got an experience in catering or manufacturing and familiar with Soil and Salsa requirements.
You should be prepared for a leadership role where you will be running the production of our product as well as bringing new ideas to the table with you each day. If you fit these requirements, you could be a great fit for us at Artisan Raw.
Tier 2 visa sponsorship is available.
Our Ideal Candidate would:
· Have professional or academic experience in culinary arts and recipe development – we are more than happy to consider students or recent graduates of culinary arts-related university programs;
· Enjoy cooking and have a passion for healthy food;
· Possess essential cooking skills: accurate measuring of ingredients, portion control, heat control;
· Have a good understanding of product shelf life, microbiology and food quality;
· Prioritise and always adhere to food safety and hygiene standards;
· Be reliable, initiative, creative and stress-resistant;
· Be commercially minded able to calculate recipes measurements and margins accurately as well as provide a sound advice on eliminating wastage.
· Food production: cooking raw, vegan snacks;
· Observing strict sanitation rules, the Soil Association Organic and SALSA standards, as well as food preparation guidelines and recipes;
· Food quality control;
· Food inventory management and immaculate record keeping;
· New recipe development and improvement;
· Costing of menus and new products;
· Cleaning and washing up in the kitchen;
· Packing ready products;
· Creating product presentations/food photography;
· Ensuring the all food safety and hygiene regulations are always met.
Location: South Kensington
Working hours: Flexible/negotiable. Note that you will be expected to be at the company’s manufacturing premises as per the current U.K. government guidance on COVID 19
Starting wage: £23,000
About Artisan Raw
Artisan Raw Ltd. is an ambitious new company making organic, dairy-free nut-based "cheeses" as well as a range of other healthy raw products. We believe that you shouldn’t compromise on taste to enjoy cheese in a healthy, guilt-free way. That’s why we introduce our range of handmade 100% plant-based che*ses that combine cashew excellence with superfood goodness.