Barefoot Vegan Magazine is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to support the growth of our social media channels and drive traffic to our website.
Are you someone who is a social media whiz and dedicated to spreading the word about veganism? Then this could be a great opportunity for you to come on board and help us grow.
The Barefoot Vegan Magazine platform aims to raise money to support the Barefoot Vegan Farm and Animal Sanctuary (you can find out more here -> www.barefootvegan.com).
Please be aware, this is a voluntary role (up to 4 hours a week) and will be remote. So you can work from anywhere in the world.
While there’s no pay for now, that may change in the near future. If you come on board, your bio will be added to the ‘Meet the Team’ section of our website where you can list details of your own blog and social media channels.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ accounts
- Community management: Replying and engaging with our followers across the social media channels in a polite manner
- Using our scheduling tools to keep our social media channels up-to-date and engaging
- Reporting monthly on the best-performing content and social posts
- Learning the Barefoot Vegan tone of voice and honing your writing style to write copy for our social media channels
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to pursue a career in social media and/or content creation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Passion for veganism
- Experience using social media scheduling tools
- The ability to design memes and/or Pinterest Pins is desirable but not obligatory
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter, as well as (if applicable) relevant work/writing examples, your blog, and/or social accounts to email@example.com
About Barefoot Vegan Magazine
Barefoot Vegan is the magazine for conscious living. Covering a range of topics - from veganism, spirituality, and natural living, right through to permaculture and vegan organic agriculture - all profits generated by the website go to support the Barefoot Vegan Farm and Animal Sanctuary.