We started Biff’s with a vision to create the perfect vegan burger: scientifically stacked, flavoured to the gods with our signature sauces and always served in a properly toasted brioche bun.
Vibrant, established vegan food brand & the UK’s largest plant-based delivery joint is looking for a part time chef to help in our permanent residency in the Dalston BrewDog branch. You don’t have to be super experienced, but ideally you’ll be able to build a mean ass vegan burger, know your way around a kitchen to prep fast and diligently, and work a busy service quickly and calmly. We will provide full training on all menu items.
Our menu is firmly rooted in filthy vegan junk food that consists of burgers, wingz, loaded fries and a few other special additions that we develop along the way. We will provide training on all our kitchen standards.
- Preparing fresh vegetables for the pass
- Blending sauces to exact recipes
- Working to a high standard with good productivity and motivation.
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
- Available to work weekends
- You’ll be able to stay motivated in a busy kitchen with designated roles for each service. (grill, frying, dishes or managing the pass)
- Some kitchen, food production or street food experience is a bonus
- Hygiene level 2 certificate is required (takes 2 hours to do online)
You’ll be working alongside a great team that loves inventing crazy dishes. We work closely with the FOH team to ensure that service is always smooth and that there’s always positive vibes around. We run our kitchens in a collaborative and fun way, no high stress environments, no ridiculously long shifts and our staff ALWAYS get a break.
We’re looking for someone to join the company at a pivotal time where we’re growing rapidly and developing new products and processes. We’re after people that don’t mind getting stuck in and have a bit of creative flare to produce beautiful looking and tasting food!
Pay starts at London Living Wage, based on experience, plus equal share of tips. If this sounds like you then get in touch and send a CV to email@example.com – we’re looking for someone to start asap.
Do you fancy working for the best burger joint in the UK? If so, get in touch!
Award-winning, sauce-dripping, planet-friendly vegan comfort food for everyone, everywhere