After massive growth over the last year we’re looking for people with a passion for food to join our dynamic and expanding street food, events and festival business.
Biff’s Jack Shack specialise in filthy vegan junk food made from crispy fried jackfruit (not a lentil in sight). We believe in indulgent food, great service, and a liberal use of neon. We’ve been featured on Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch and national press including The Guardian and Good Food magazine. Time Out recommend us as one of the top vegan burgers in London.
- Preparing and producing all our burgers and wings to a high standard and efficiency
- Blending and creating sauces
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
- Occasionally taking charge of the kitchen playlist
- Some kitchen or street food experience a bonus
- Don’t need to be a trained chef
- You’ll be able to stay motivated in a busy, target-led prep kitchen
- Hygiene level 2 certificate (takes 2 hours to do online)
We’re looking for super fast learners, who are curious about how to improve efficiency and processes, and enjoy working quickly in a positive and social environment.
We have a few PT roles open, with possibility of going FT in the future
Based in Hackney Wick, to start in the coming weeks.
To apply please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also tell us what you had for breakfast today. We had hash browns, don’t judge.