About the job
It’s about time to bring the best (vegan) donuts to the north of Germany – the only missing piece is you!
As our Bakery Supervisor (gn) you are responsible for everything “Hands-On” that’s happening in our new bakery in Hamburg. You will work together closely with our Bakery Manager from Berlin to transfer our original recipes to our new location while maintaining our high quality standards.
Build up and train an amazing team of bakers and confectioners to produce handmade fresh donuts everyday.
- You work hands-on in our donut production producing a variety of vegan donuts
- You build up a great team and train new bakers & confectioners
- You are responsible for quality management and compliance with health and safety laws and hygiene regulations
- Responsibility for the implementation of and compliance with our original Berlin recipes in Hamburg
- Inventory and ordering of materials
- Close cooperation with our Bakery Manager Hamburg & Berlin and our Bakery Operations Manager
- You are a trained baker or confectioner
- You have a “Meistertitel” (Certification recognized by the German Handwerkskammer)
- Good communication skills in German and proficiency communicating in English, ideally fluent in both
- Availability to work early hours, weekends and public holidays
- You have experience in a leadership / supervisior position
- Attention to detail – you can produce food products with consistent high quality
- Experience with vegan food products would be an advantage
- You have a passion for donuts and an interest in food and consumer trends
What we can offer you:
- The unique chance to build up an incredible team in Hamburg and grow with your role and our company
- Attractive subsidies for the HVV monthly ticket (public transportation)
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- An open work atmosphere with a great team
- Increased benefits for long term employees
- Of course free donuts & discount on our products
Apply for the job
Please do not include a picture with your CV, if you are who we are looking for then all the information we need is in writing.
Next steps: On our own job page you will find a couple of questions we would like you to answer after you click on “Apply now”. Besides that we only need your current CV as PDF.
About Brammibal's Donuts
Our story started simple: we wanted to bring high-quality donuts to Berlin and show people how good vegan food can taste at the same time.
When we founded the business in 2015, we started out by selling our donuts on different Berlin markets and events. After a year, we decided it was time to open up shop and bring Europe’s first entirely vegan donut joint to life.
Years later, the Brammibal’s mission has stayed the same – we want to change the perception of plant based food, one donut at a time.
Every donut at Brammibal’s is, of course, completely vegan and made fresh every morning by real bakers and great ingredients. There is always a classic range of our most popular donuts, but our menu is constantly changing, with seasonal specials and fan favorites coming back time and again.
Since all our donuts are made fresh from scratch every morning without the use of preservatives, we always recommend to eat our donuts right after they have been purchased for the best quality.
We are looking for people supporting us in the bakery in Berlin and Hamburg and for our shops in Berlin and Hamburg. Check our our job site for more infos!
Responsibility: We choose our ingredients and suppliers responsibly. Not only do we want to do less harm, but do more good.
Continuous Improvement: We always strive to make things better.
Approachability: We provide friendly service to our customers, we treat each other with respect on eye level and are always open minded.
Joy: We are not just a bakery business, we believe we spread joy. A visit at Brammibal’s Donuts can turn a bad day into a good one. Our employees feel empowered to be themselves. Yes, we work hard, but we also have fun while doing it.
Veganism: We believe a vegan lifestyle is better for the animals, better for the planet, and better for you.