Support launching a major (plant-based) feature film and make history along the way!
From the co-creator of the Netflix films Cowspiracy, What the Health, and Seaspiracy comes the next and biggest chapter yet, Christspiracy: https://christspiracy.com/. This film was one of the first ever to walk away from Netflix to do a global theatrical release.
We are a small and fast-growing team seeking an Operations Specialist to support our theatrical ticket sales campaign early 2024. This role is for general operations, which could include a number of tasks on a weekly basis, such as managing CRM contacts, identifying potential partner organizations, coordinating communications, managing digital tools, and more. There is opportunity for growth, including additional responsibilities and future positions.
Be one of the first to see our new film while gaining experience working with an acclaimed vegan investigative documentary team!
About the role:
- Start date ASAP
- Contractor position
- ~15-20 hours per week initially with opportunity for growth
- The contract length is at least four months, from January – April
- Location is remote/anywhere in the world, but must be able to work with US time zones
Who You Are:
- Purpose-driven with a passion for films
- Strong experience with digital tools such as Google Suite, Notion, and Mailchimp
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time and information organization skills
- Work well with a dynamic, fast-paced team
- Plant-based friendly
In your application, please include:
- Cover letter
- 1-2 work references (Name, company, position, email)
Please contact info@christspiracy with any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
From the co-creator of Cowspiracy, What the Health and Seaspiracy, comes the next and biggest chapter yet, Christspiracy.