Cloud Twelve are building an elite team to become part of a ground-breaking concept in Notting Hill. Already capturing the attention of the industry, Cloud Twelve is a high profile, luxurious and unprecedented destination for beauty and wellbeing.
The F&B department is over two separate service areas, one private for members on the ground floor in our Family Space and a public dining area on the first floor.
We are looking for a Deputy Food and Beverage manager to play a vital role in delivery a great guest experience to all our guests.
As a deputy food and beverage manager you will:
- Report directly to the Food and Beverage Manager and run the department in their absence
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager with motivating, inspiring and leading a team
- Work closely with the Food and Beverage manager and deal with staffing, stock and financial control as well as ensuring outstanding customer service solutions.
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
- Report, monitor or handle small disciplinary matters.
If you feel you are the candidate we are looking for, please get in touch.
About Cloud Twelve Club
We are focused as a company to ensure everything we produce, use and sell to be solely plant based.