Cloud Twelve are building an elite team to become part of a ground‐breaking new concept opening in Notting Hill. Already capturing the attention of the industry, Cloud Twelve is set to be a high profile, luxurious and unprecedented destination for beauty and wellbeing.
The brasserie is set over two separate service areas, one private for members only on the ground floor and a public dining area on the first floor.
- To ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Brasserie Manager.
- To be fully conversant with every dish served in the brasserie and to provide explanations as requested.
- To communicate with other brasserie staff and departments.
- To assist the Brasserie Manager in keeping the morale of the team up through social and educational events.
- To make sure that company policy, the vision statement, and departmental objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To assist with mise en place through distribution of tasks and to ensure the monitoring and completion of tasks is done properly and in time allocated.
- To take responsibility for your section and service in the brasserie.
If you feel you are the candidate we are looking for, please get in touch.
About Cloud Twelve Club
We are focused as a company to ensure everything we produce, use and sell to be solely plant based.