Cloud Twelve are building an elite team to become part of a ground‐breaking new concept opening in Notting Hill. Already capturing the attention of the industry, Cloud Twelve is set to be a high profile, luxurious and unprecedented destination for beauty and wellbeing. The Kitchen Porter is integral to the smooth running of the food preparation and service areas of food offering of Cloud Twelve. Working closely with the kitchen team, they will harness their natural people skills and passion for world-class service, ensuring that every customer has an exceptional experience. Cloud Twelve’s objective is to make wellness an all-encompassing process that includes, learning, sharing and relaxing alone or together as a family. In line with this philosophy, they are searching for people who wish to flourish both personally and professionally and who can embrace Cloud Twelve’s unique culture and offering.
The food at Cloud Twelve has been meticulously designed to be highly nutritious, serviceable, and 100% animal product free.
Early finishes due to club opening times!
You should be open-minded and enthusiastic to ideas, and have a positive attitude in the workspace. Willingness to accept constructive criticism, and a good attitude when taking direction from supervisors are essential. Good language skills are required.
· Have a minimum of 3 years experience
· Have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a London-based operation
· Possess all necessary skills and experience to assist the team in maintaining the kitchen and service areas, to include
o Cleaning and hygiene
o Stock management
o Health and Safety
1. To comply with Health and Safety regulations at all times. This relates to:
· Standards and procedures of correct working practices
· The completion of risk assessments
· COSHH regulations
2. To control wastage and operate according to company policy with regard to:
· product control and waste minimisation
· proper care and maintenance of equipment to prolong its life
· proper separation and disposal of cardboard, paper and glass in recycling bins
· minimising energy wastage by switching off unused lights, heating, PCs and equipment
3. To be an ambassador for Cloud Twelve, taking personal responsibility for ensuring that you are knowledgeable about our products and services and at all times striving to represent the club in the most professional, courteous and efficient manner possible.
· Excellent communicator
· Works well under pressure
· Customer service focused (internal and external)
· Organised, systematic and process driven
· Excellent attention to detail
· Flexibility toward weekend and evening working is a pre-requisite of this employment.
1. 20 day paid holiday per annum
2. Pension contribution
3. Company supplied uniform
4. Discounts on services & products within the Club
5. Training/educational opportunities
6. Professional/career growth opportunities
7. Flexibility in rota, subject to confirmation from management
8. Exceptional working conditions – state of the art premises and dedicated staff room
9. An opportunity be part of an exciting new concept
Conditions of Employment
This Job Description is not intended as a complete inventory of all the activities the post holder would be expected to undertake. The post holder is required to comply with all the company’s policies and procedures and to meet his/her responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act. This Job Description will be subject to review and change in light of future developments.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please respond to this advertisement with a brief covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role, attaching your CV.
We regret that due to the volume of applicants, we can only respond to those we wish to interview
About Cloud Twelve
Cloud Twelve is a one-of-a-kind wellness and lifestyle club in the heart of Notting Hill, extending over three floors with an interactive play and learn zone for families with children, indulgent spa, luxury salon, nutritionally focused, plant based brasserie and a holistic wellness clinic - all under one roof.