Street Food Chefs – we need you! Join our awesome team at Dinerama, Shoreditch – one of London’s top street food destinations. As a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, you will have the opportunity to grow with us, learn new skills, and work with our events and festivals teams for high profile clients such as Google and Glastonbury.
Club Mexicana is at the forefront of a new wave of eating and a re-defining vegan food. We are featured in almost every list of London’s best vegan places to eat. We won best vegan dish in London and ate ranked Number 1 in London’s Best Street Food, by Time Out.
We are looking for someone with a passion for great food and great service, who wants to work with the most exciting & innovative food in London. We’re looking for energetic individuals with energy, enthusiasm, initiative and stamina! You will ideally have busy catering and hospitality experience. You’ll be ready and willing to work in a busy street food environment, and be able to maintain a cool head under pressure. Positive vibes and a can-do attitude are essential to us.
Experience & training required:
– Busy hospitality experience (ideally 1 year minimum)
– Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate (we can provide training if you don’t have this)
– Have worked in a fast paced environment
– Have a positive, friendly team player attitude
– Have a passion for food and cooking
– Ability to provide great customer service and have great communication skills
– Able to work well under pressure
– Be a well organised and diligent person who can prioritise tasks
Your duties will include:
– Setting up and closing down the stall.
– Serving exceptional vegan food ensuring the highest standards of food quality and presentation
– Taking orders and payments from customers
– Providing a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times in conjunction with your team
– Ensuring the correct completion of due diligence records
– Free food hygiene training
– Opportunity for career progression with a rapidly growing business
– Paid holiday
– Company pension scheme
– Free meals at work and discounted food & drinks at all Club Mexicana locations
– Regular team social events
Pay: £8.50 – £9.50 per hour, dependent on experience & skills
All applicants must be able to legally work & live in the UK.