Cool Beans makes it easy (and healthy!) for vegans, flexitarians or anyone looking for more plant-based foods to enjoy satisfying, delicious, globally inspired foods. After going vegan, one of our co-founders saw only highly processed, unhealthy options in the grocery store, comprised of fake meats and cheeses and full of saturated fat. We set out to fix that by creating plant-based products from minimally processed, whole food ingredients and Cool Beans was born.
Now with 1,200 stores of distribution and a new round of funding, the brand is seeking a CPG marketer with a passion for healthy, clean eating who wants to hit the gas. You’ll be, working with the founding team and agency partners to drive the brand, its growth, excitement, awareness and trial for the coolest brand in the frozen aisle – Cool Beans!
Reports to: CEO, + access/support to experienced marketing advisors
Specific responsibilities may include:
· Set and manage the marketing budget to ensure high ROI both in sales and brand awareness. Measure the operational and financial performance of marketing promotions. Identify the drivers of campaign performance including efficiency and effectiveness.
· Ensure consistent voice, branding and messaging across communication channels including linking goals and unique selling points with objectives, strategies, messages and vehicles. Ongoing management of brand guidelines.
· Social Media & Influencer Marketing – work with agencies and, over time, internal team members to manage and grow our organic following, manage the boosted posts budget, and drive brand awareness through gifting, organic and paid influencer engagement.
· Shopper Marketing – partnering with sales to help drive marketing at the point of purchase, through couponing, demos, social media and more. Create and execute on all programs.
· Sampling & Promotions – work with operations leadership to identify ways to get more product into people’s hands. Identify events and activities with the right audience and measurement/tracking to ensure return on investment.
· Agency Management – Manage PR agency to ensure media and KOL engagement with Cool Beans. Manage creative agency for packaging development, asset development, collateral, etc. to develop the brand to new heights of coolness!
· Follow industry trends, consumer behaviors and cultural influences for inspiration on new marketing strategies. Understand trends of online content, consumer’s use of surfing and sharing.
· The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of brand management experience with a consumer food brand, ideally with an emerging brand. Frozen experience is a plus.
· Experience managing social media marketing for a CPG branded company across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. Tiktok is a plus.
· Ability to help shape and implement the brand’s growth and marketing strategy from an emerging brand to an established industry player.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and a willingness to comfortably discuss and share opinions and influence with consumer insight and experience. Comfort engaging with senior team members and board members in a mature, forthright manner.
· Highly motivated self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within an entrepreneurial, startup environment. This is a lean team and an important role.
· Advanced skills (ease/speed) in Excel, Word and Power Point and Google Suite. Experience with MailChimp and Shopify is a plus.
Demonstrated ability to juggle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
Experience managing projects with marketing services, design, and advertising agencies.
Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
Benefits: A full suite of benefits will be offered through our PEO partner along with potential participation in the Company’s stock option plan
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cool Beans
Cool Beans is the first plant based company focused on creating product using whole food ingredients. We use legumes, veggies, whole grains and spices in our frozen burritos. We believe in creating products that are great both for humans and the environment