Currently recruiting for: Chelsea café – Fulham Road
Team Member Perks:
- Working in a friendly and fast-paced environment
- Working exclusively with high quality ingredients, 100% Organic – Totally Free from Gluten – Completely Plant Based
- In-house daily meal when on shift
- Paid break
- Paid in-house training
- Staff Bonus
- Periodical workshop and next-level training at the Coffee Roaster
- Increase your food knowledges and preparation technique
- Personal qualifications – First Aid, Food Safety level 2 qualification, Food Allergens, Health & Safety level 2 qualification
- Career progression following up the company path
- 30% Discounts in all our cafè
- 28 days paid holiday every year
- Personal pension plan
- Hours flexibility
- Uniform provided by the company
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- At least two staff parties every year
A little bit about us…
CPRESS is known for its incredibly high quality and ethically sourced ingredients, as well as for its vibrant and fresh atmosphere, perfect blends of coffee and a large variety of energising Juices. In a nutshell: great vibes and delicious food! The aim is to bring a completely new and innovative taste experience to all Londoners. Our staff play a key role in our dream. They are the real company ambassadors, as they are all awesome and passionate young people! Moreover, we take great pride in nurturing our community culture, by making sure to create the best work environment possible. The time people spend in our stores, including our staff, must be the best time of their day. Join the movement!
On a day to day base you will prepare high quality food and drinks, following all our preparation steps as for food safety and organisation protocols, quickly becoming a magician of blending and organising workspace around you. Deliver world class service that brings smiles to peoples faces. Engage with our customers while they are waiting for your (delicious) smoothies and Açai Bowls, bring up your energy, share your passion!
Help educate our customers palate, with different and innovative food experience. Generally, you will raise awareness about a healthy and organic lifestyle. Learn the skills to step up your wellness game! Have a flexible work-life balance. Grow and learn something new everyday. Get healthier – it just can’t be avoided when you work for us!
Why to join the team…
Whether your goal is to improve your preparation skills and knowledge, to make a career in the hospitality industry, or simply to do something that you are genuinely passionate about, CPRESS will give you solid foundations, great knowledges, and all the tools to improve your career. On top of it, you will have the opportunity to work alongside like minded people, sharing with them and with our customers your ethós and passion for what you do.
Cherry on top? Periodical visit and training to our London-based coffee roaster! A truly unique experience.
For whom we are looking for…
We are searching for a hard-worker and professional Team Member, with great personality, strong organisational skills and high level of energy; able to work both independently – with strong sense of initiative – and as part of a team.
The ideal Team Member is genuinely passionate about healthy food, is a reliable individual, always keen to help the team and to expand knowledges, as first and fundamental step for personal development.
As a Team Member you will regularly guide our customers through a CPRESS food journey, helping them to understand the nutritional benefits of our products, their taste profile, other than from where they have been sourced, in order to truly deliver a sensational and all-round experience.
Minimum requirement in order to apply to the position:
- Minimum of 1 year in the Hospitality industry (preferred)
- Knowledges in Food Safety, First in First Out and general organisation of a kitchen
- Passion for organic-fresh and plant based produce
- Great attention to details and proactive attitude
- Awareness for the surrounding space and people
- High level of organisational skills and attention to cleanliness
- High energy level
- Willingness to fit into the company standards and procedures
- Collaborative with Store Manager and rest of the Team
- Challenge driven and strong work ethic
- Top-notch customer service
- Ultimately, as a company we definitely evaluate experience and professionalism. Although, even more we evaluate people personality, attitude and work-ethic. Experience, skills and knowledge, will all be improved with the training (very thorough in-house training); we can’t teach you how to enjoy your work-time!
Be driven, always.
Be driven by the love for what you do.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide suitable and up to date I.D at first stage interview.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to you to be part of the CPRESS Team!
Alessandro Artero –
CPRESS Chelsea: 285 Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10 9PZ London
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.80-£9.50 per hour
London’s most innovative juice bar. From our nutrient dense food to our functional boosters, from our hand-selected coffee beans to our wizard two-ton cold press juice machines - we are Never Normal.
We work exclusively with organic produce and strive to manufacture and promote real, nutritious and vegan food that’s exciting and different.
We work hard to challenge industry standards - our products are hand prepared to ensure fresh, real food for our customers.
We juice, we bake, we blend, and we grind daily.
Our effortlessly designed stores fuse the cool and sleek aesthetic of an L.A. juice bar with the cosiness of a traditional coffee shop.