Generous compensation, dynamic team, opportunity for growth.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated go-getter to join the team as our Scheduling Coordinator. This important role keeps the doctor and hygienist schedules filled with well-informed patients and ensures that every patient interaction is a positive one.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain the doctor and hygienist schedules to meet practice goals.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and make reminder calls for scheduled appointments and follow ups.
- Manage the Recall list, ASAP list, Case Ready list and Treatment Pending list, to ensure patients receive the best care and follow-ups, and motivate them to maintain their oral health.
- Manage confidential administrative records in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with the Financial Coordinator and Receptionist to ensure a smooth flow from patient scheduling to financial transactions, including prepayments.
- Respond to doctor, patient and employee concerns and inquiries and seek assistance when necessary.
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting marketing and promotional programs such as the “Care to Share” program.
- Determine and establish procedures and routines for an efficient workflow.
- General office duties and other duties as required.
Specific Skills Required
- Ability to write and speak in a professional and assertive manner in both English and French.
- Ability to apply common sense in managing priorities and day to day tasks.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs.
- Possess a working knowledge of MS Office suite including Excel and Word.
Education and Experience Required
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- College level diploma in medical administration or related would be an asset.
- Minimum one year of experience working in a medical or dental clinic would be an asset.
- Previous sales experience would be an asset.
About D Dental Office
At D Dental Office, we care about our patients, our community and each other. We are a high-tech, paperless, full-service general dentistry office. We know that healthy teeth and gums starts with good nutrition and that a well-balanced, whole-food, plant-based diet will help avoid tooth decay, gum disease and a host of other medical problems. We call it Healthy Lifestyle Dentistry.