DeliciousDoor is seeking a freelance Content Writer to work with our content team to produce 4 articles per month about a variety of topics such as health, nutrition, plant-based living as well as general lifestyle pieces. This freelance role has the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world. Our dream candidate has significant history writing within the food and nutrition space, deep insight into plant-based living, ability to meet deadlines, SEO knowledge, and immaculate English and grammar skills. You’ll have the opportunity to have your work published on our blog and shared with our growing audience.
Ideal candidates are:
– Up-to-date on current US lifestyle and food trends
– Passionate about food and always read nutritional labels
– Are always thinking of article ideas
– Eager to share their knowledge with others
Writing and soft skills:
– Create compelling, innovative, entertaining, and educational written content
– Expert written English skills & ability to write in a variety of tones
– Ability to write for people and search engines (SEO)
– Can write listicles one day and in-depth guides the next
– Creative-minded and always thinking up new ideas
– The ability to meet deadlines
Bonus points if you have experience with:
– Writing for an e-commerce business
– Publishing articles in Shopify
– Can source stock images
– Working from home (or at least working with minimal supervision)
– Online collaboration tools like Google Drive/Sheets/Docs/Forms, etc.
– Strong points for loving animals enough not to eat them
HOW TO APPLY:
If this feels like a good fit, please apply via this form: https://forms.gle/CBXGN1oXNCTg7dHe7
DeliciousDoor is a new ecommerce subscription service that brings a health-focused plant-based Snack Box to customers around the US. The brand is known for its premium-quality boxes, genuine customer service and a goal to shift the perspective that healthy snacks are bland and boring. DeliciousDoor is run by ex-Silicon Valley leaders intent on fostering a values-based company with a start-up mindset where individuals are supported and nurtured to grow into their best selves.