Dreaming of becoming a dog walker?!
Start helping dogs in your community get the walks they deserve by joining the pawsome team at Wag!. In doing so, you’ll provide a valuable service to pet parents while earning up to $1,500 a month, all on your own schedule!
How Do I Become a Wag! walker?
- First, start your application by clicking below
- Tell us why your experience will make you the best Wag! walker ever
- Pass our safety assessment
- Complete your Wag! Walker profile
- A Wag! Activation team member will review your profile and get you Waggin
Wag! Walker requirements
- Confident, knowledgeable walkers must be at least 18 years of age
- Own an iPhone 5 or newer, or an Android 4.2 or newer
- Know the importance of leash and harness security
- Follow detailed instructions left by pet parents
- Be excited to form lasting friendships with dogs and offer top-notch service to Wag! users
Why become a Wag! walker?
Wag walkers come from a variety of backgrounds, from student to retiree. The common theme shared among all Wag! walkers is the passion we share for animal health and care.
Wag! is for the pups! By becoming a Wag! walker you are personally helping to feed shelter dogs with every pooch you take on a stroll.
Stay active, stay healthy! Get your steps in while helping your four legged friends get theirs in at the same time.
Earn money on your own time. As a Wag! Walker you have the freedom to make your own schedule and take walks where and when it is most convenient to you!
Wag! is an on-demand dog walking service that helps pet parents instantly find and book reliable, experienced and trustworthy dog walkers to care for their pet when their schedule doesn't permit. Working for Wag! Walking is a great opportunity if you love dogs and want to earn additional money on the side. Hours are flexible as you have the ability to set your own schedule.
Wag! is perfect for those looking for seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work, a summer job, or a college job. We gladly welcome those with previous dog walking experience working with local companies or other services such as Rover walking. Our walkers come from a variety of backgrounds such as a barista, messenger, delivery driver, customer service, finance, marketing, data entry, restaurant host, bus boy, foodrunner, college students, account manager, contract worker, cleaner, baby sitter, babysitter, teacher, education, intern. Many of our walkers have also worked at Grubhub, Seamless, DoorDash, Eat24, Caviar, Munchery, Saucey, Google Express, AmazonFresh, Instacart, Sprig, Luxe, Zirx, Lyft, Uber, Rover, Postmates
Proudly featured in Forbes Magazine, Tech Crunch, NY Times, The Wall Street Journal, Chelsea Handler and much more, Wag! connects dog owners with only the best and most experienced dog walkers and sitters.