Eat Chay is a vegan fast food restaurant based in Shoreditch, London.
This role will be for 24-36 hours a week, you’ll be working in teams of 2 to 3. Shift length is 10-12 hour shifts, between 10am-11pm.
- taking payments, communicating with customers
- preparing and assembling food
- organising stock and deliveries
- cleaning, doing dishes
Who we are looking for someone who:
- is a quick learner
- is punctual
- is used to being on their feet all day
- could multi task and pay attention to details
- could do occasional heavy lifting (of ingredients and stock)
- has prior experiences working in a kitchen or in hospitality
- can commit to working 24-36 hours a week
You will be working as an independent contractor where you will be responsible for your own taxes. Pay starts from £9.80/hour. You will be paid for the the entire shift, including breaks.
If you are interested, please send CV to email@example.com. In your email, please specify:
- your prior experiences in hospitality
- the earliest date you can start
- if you have any commitment that might affect your schedule (let us know if there is any regular unavailability in your week)