You’re going to be one of the most significant people in bringing the next iconic plant-based food brand to life. You’ll be instrumental in creating our marketing materials, designing graphic elements throughout multiple platforms including print, social, collateral, e-mail marketing, promotional products, direct mail, and more. You are a collaborative team player who understands the importance of communication and welcomes constant feedback. While this is primarily a design role, copywriting skills & motion graphic skills are a huge plus. You are a creative, hard working, dedicated, and positive person.
Who are you?
- You are excited to work for a startup, where you’ll be able to turn your design ideas into real creations
- You have expert knowledge of Adobe CS6 (with skill excellence in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, After Effects), Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- You have an associate or bachelor’s degree, preferably in graphic design, media arts and visual communications. Recent graduates welcome.
- You are high energy and incredibly passionate about your work. You care deeply about changing our food system and have the skills to make it happen.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations. You take ownership and create solutions to problems.
- You’re a great person, in and out of work. You are smart, proactive, trustworthy, kind, humble, organized and hard-working.
Who are we?
- We’re the next massive plant-based food company, revolutionizing the $100B dairy sector. Our investors include the founder of Reddit, the creator of Gmail, Y Combinator, and the former chairman of the board of Daiya Foods.
- We’re behind some of the best selling plant-based products in the world (JUST Mayo, for example).
- We’re on a mission to save our planet, our health, and animals by creating a solution to fix the food system.
- We’re people of integrity. We do what we say we will do, we treat others right, we care deeply about those around us, and we put our hearts into our work.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with our Head of Marketing to brainstorm, conceptualize, execute, iterate, and finalize multiple design projects simultaneously from start to completion (including print ready mechanicals)
- Take initiative, be involved, be active and be creative. Suggest new ideas for graphics and design and think outside of the box
- Design original creative elements including but not limited to:
- Social media graphics (Instagram, Twitter)
- Infographics, Illustrations, Iconography
- Mock-up renderings
- Photo retouching, enhancement, and experimentation
- Sales and collateral pieces
- Packaging design
- Retail/co-branded signage
- Promo items
- E-mail marketing and campaign components
This is a part-time job located at our office in Berkeley, CA.
Interested? Please send your resume + cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: CREAM
Eclipse Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About Eclipse Foods
Eclipse Foods makes plant-based dairy products that are indistinguishable in flavor, texture, and functionality from conventional dairy. Our mission is to create a more sustainable, healthy, and humane food system by making amazing plant-based foods that require no sacrifice.
We are the team behind JUST Mayo (and other best-selling plant-based products) and one co-founder has chef’d/ staged at 16 Michelin stars. Some of our investors include Y Combinator, the founder of Reddit, the creator of Gmail, and the former chairman of Daiya Foods.