You’re going to be one of the most significant people in bringing the next iconic plant-based food brand to life. You’ll be an instrumental part of our growing Operations team helping manage our supply chain activities…all powered by ice cream! This is a great role for someone wanting to build out their experience in logistics, supply chain and operations and a perfect role for someone wanting to grow within a fast-growing, exciting food startup.
Who are you?
- You have built upon supply chain and operation processes and feel incredibly excited when working on end-to-end food supply chains including inventory management, ERP systems and order management/fulfillment.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in supply chain, logistics, and operations at a food / CPG company.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and startup-like environments. You take ownership and create solutions to problems. You are a project management MASTER able to juggle simultaneous initiatives.
- You are incredibly organized, process-oriented, and have great attention to detail, which shows when responding to every last email and when tracking every last pint of ice cream.
- You are a strong communicator and easily get along with others on the phone, in person, and via email.
- You’re a great person, in and out of work. You are smart, proactive, trustworthy, kind, humble, and hard-working.
- You’re incredibly passionate about your work. You care deeply about changing our food system and want to help make it happen.
Who are we?
- We’re the next massive plant-based food company, revolutionizing the $100B dairy sector. Our investors include the founder of Reddit, a former executive of Dreyers, the creator of Gmail, and Y Combinator.
- We’re behind some of the best-selling plant-based products in the world (JUST Mayo, for example).
- We’re on a mission to save our planet, our health, and animals by creating a solution to fix the food system.
- We’re people of integrity. We do what we say we will do, we treat others right, we care deeply about those around us, and we put our hearts into our work.
What will you do?
- Own the management and tracking of all inventory from raw ingredients to finished goods within an inventory management software
- Liaise with ingredient suppliers, 3PLs and co-manufacturers to ensure timely deliveries for our production runs to keep the business running smoothly!
- Own the placing of ingredient and packaging orders based on forecasted production
- Organize and track shipments of raw ingredients and production materials delivering to co-manufacturers
- Organize and track shipments of finished goods delivering to distributors, customers and 3PLs
- Assist the Operations team in identifying gaps and process improvement opportunities
This is a full-time job located at our office in Oakland, CA. Given COVID, this position is currently not remote due to availability of vaccinations for the Food and Agriculture industry.
About Eclipse Foods
Our products are the first plant-based dairy products ever that actually taste, feel, and function just like dairy. This means unbelievably creamy ice cream, super melty and delicious cheese, and many more indulgences. We use our base milk to create nearly any dairy product that is indistinguishable from its animal counterpart. In a blind taste-test conducted by a UC Berkeley professor, 77% of people said Eclipse is creamier than the best-selling dairy ice cream in the US.