TO APPLY ** – complete our online application here:
**Please note: all interested applicants MUST apply using this online application Google form; applicants who do not complete this form will not be considered for this position.
Are you passionate about science-based education? Do you believe that the choices we make at the dining table have the power to change the world? Educated Choices Program (ECP) is looking for a motivated, organized, and self-sufficient Account Coordinator who is passionate about plant-forward eating to help ECP reach a growing number of potential viewers around the world.
The Account Coordinator will report to and collaborate with the Engagement Manager and Director of Engagement to assist with various aspects of client outreach and management, database building and maintenance, and the streamlining of booking processes for those we serve.
- Manage contact emails and booking requests
- Handle and coordinate any assigned booking processes, as well as interested requests received through direct responses from emailed teachers
- Communicate with interested and booked contacts in a timely manner to ensure their inquiries and questions are accommodated via the use of approved templates and responses
- Update databases as required when communicating with contacts
- Assist with special projects as directed by their supervisor
- Recording date emailed, unsubscribes, bounces, interested contacts, leaves of absence, and other pertinent information on each assigned database
- Record hours worked and emails sent on the Hourly Report every Monday in order to receive compensation
- Provide daily availability via email/text during assigned working hours to respond to teachers and management communications
- Communicate with the direct supervisor as needed and attend scheduled and urgent meetings as directed
- Participate in a weekly virtual meeting with supervisor and other members of management
- Participate in organization-wide meetings as scheduled
- Provide suggestions and input to their supervisor when required/necessary for continued program and job role efficiency
- Represent ECP in a professional manner consistent with our mission and organizational values
- Responsibly promote ECP as the consummate food systems education program and represent ECP as a supportive, collaborative, fair-minded organization with high standards of excellence and in alignment with our mission
- Proficient in Google Workspace, especially Google Sheets and Gmail
- Excellent written communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Experience with responding to frequently asked questions and/or customer service preferred
- Experience with customer relationship management software or mass emailing platforms preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Access to reliable internet required
Job Type: Part-Time, Remote
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 1pm local time
Compensation: $18 per hour
- Time Off: PTO will be provided in accordance with the candidate’s state/local regulations
Educated Choices Program (ECP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. ECP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ECP are based on the organization’s needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the USA.
About Educated Choices Program
The Educated Choices Program is an academic non-profit organization offering free science-based education programs around the globe discussing the impacts of food choices on human and planetary health. To date, they have reached over 2.6 million students and community members, in 17 countries and 3 languages, with this valuable and life-changing information and have a proven success rate of nearly 50% in empowering participants to make healthful and environmentally sustainable dietary changes