We have a great opportunity for an experienced, organized and enthusiastic Head Chef. Previous experience of vegan food isn’t essential. You must be hard working and willing to learn something new in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and directing food preparation processes and related activities.
- Maintaining the required GP
- Negotiating with suppliers to achieve the best quality produce at the keenest prices.
- Stock management and ordering.
- Complying with all current food safety legislation (Including allergen legislation)
- Arranging repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Organising kitchen rotas and being responsible for staff wage percentages
- Assisting Manager to meet budget turnover.
- Responsible for gross and net margins.
- Responsible for identifying staff training and development needs and delivering support and training as required.
- Ensure that the kitchen delivers a consistent and high standard of food.
- Help achieve a 5 star rating in hygiene
- If you think you’re suitable for this job role please send your CV along with a few lines why you’d be a good fit for this job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Upto £24,000.00 /year
Head Chef: 4 years
Fressh is an exciting new 100% Vegan, Plant-based healthy fast food restaurant based right in the heart of Birmingham city centre Unit 5, City Arcade, B2 4TX. We opened recently on the 21st October 2017 and are growing on a daily basis. We are an ambitious company with an aim to become a national chain. Were passionate about feeding our customers fresh made to order hearty, nourishing meals served in a fast food style concept.
Our goal is simple – to reconnect people with 'real' food that's good for you.