As Volunteer Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact and body of resources for all of our volunteers. You will also be responsible for recruiting and preserving volunteers for our community projects.
- recruit volunteers
- manage volunteer documents and information
- update volunteer sign-up sheet
- respond to any volunteer questions; be generally available to volunteers
- send confirmation email to volunteers before events
- assign volunteers to tasks during the events
- attend all events where volunteers are present
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be located within the DMV area
- Prior experience in customer service, preferred
- Must be beginning or experiencing a vegan journey
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confidence with public speaking
- Reliable form of transportation
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by January 21st. If you need an extension, please reach out via email.
Please include “FTP – Position Title – Last Name” in the subject line.
About Fuel the People
What is Fuel the People?
Fuel the People is a non-profit organization with a mission to serve, empower and provide vegan awareness for the Black community through free food distribution and food justice education programs.