Referral Staffing Solutions is searching for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to place as the Purchasing Manager for a growing business in Viola, WI. All their products are Certified Organic, Vegan, Gluten-free, Kosher, non-GMO, RAW, CLEAN, and delicious! If you are a team player willing to take initiative to build and maintain relationships with vendors and event coordinators, we want to hear from you!
As the Purchasing Manager you will be/need:
- Responsible for negotiating, developing, managing, and executing the purchases of all raw materials, equipment, and services with various vendors for the best possible price and service guarantee.
- Using knowledge to problem solve and bring solutions to challenging business issues.
- Establishing purchasing policies and ensuring compliance to develop new supply sources where needed.
- Evaluating potential suppliers for quality, price, sustainability and integrity. In addition, evaluating them on communication, reliability, punctuality, and overall performance.
- Will need to be able to create contingency plans and identify backup suppliers to protect company’s supply chain.
- Work closely with quality department to maintain supplier approval program, track COA’s, spec sheets, and certification documents. Along with many other departments within the company.
- Some University level education with an emphasis in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, or 3+ years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
- A well rounded background in Microsoft programs and ERP software platforms (SAP B1 preferred).
- This job operates in a professional office environment, routinely using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax Machines.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10lbs and occasionally 25+ lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Referral Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug and alcohol free work place. Reliable transportation and good attendance is required.
About GoMacro (initial screening through Referral Staffing Solutions)
Family-owned and based in a small rural community, our mission is to spread awareness for a balanced, plant-based lifestyle with products that have positive effects on the world. It’s our goal to inspire you to have a healthy body, sharp mind and bold spirit.
We started GoMacro when our co-founder, Amelia, used a plant-based, sustainable diet to help her overcome her battle with breast cancer. Her daughter, Jola, also adopted the diet and it transformed her health and vitality. Since 2004, we’ve made it our mission to spread the power of a balanced, plant-based lifestyle. We remain dedicated to our farmers, our people and creating clean products for a better future. Join us as we make the world better, one bite at a time.