We’re Grazer, the vegan dating app. When “vegan” becomes a turn-on, Grazer is here to help you find your perfect match.
Our mission is to unite and empower the plant-based community across the world.
We see Grazer as the connector for veganism. We’re a support network, a comfort to an isolated vegan community, a catalyst for activism and beacon to the plant-curious.
We’ve already built lasting friendships, successful relationships and marriages (with even a few Grazer babies I may add). But we’re particularly excited about how our role can affect the vegan communities in areas where veganism is still in its infancy. Our plans for 2021 are ambitious and exciting – expanding our user base in key cities across the world and refining our product to add real value to the vegan community.
As part of Grazer’s team, you will have a chance to be part of a company that believes in conscious capitalism and is fundamentally driven by creating a positive impact on the world.
About the role
We are looking for a co-founder with a strong marketing background.
– You will be in charge of developing and implementing our marketing strategy
– Work closely with the CEO in managing all our brand touchpoints
– Make sure all our communication falls into our brand guidelines
– Take a lead managing all our social media
– Pick out and write compelling PR angles
– Be comfortable being a face for Grazer, whether its interviews, talking publicly, pitching to investors
– Post-Covid you will be hands-on in organising events across major cities
– As our team expands you will be in control of a marketing team in multiple territories
This role will include a significant equity stake in Grazer. Terms to be discussed based on applicant. Until we finish raising our Seed round we can not pay a salary.
– Be part of a growing ethical, vegan business
– Become part of Grazer’s founding team
– Work from home
– Own a significant equity stake in Grazer
– Have solid experience in a marketing position
– You must believe in our mission