Green Living Spain is the website for ecological places in Spain.
We started with Madrid, just as a personal blog. We are now expanding into covering all things green, across all cities in Spain.
We are looking for writers and guest bloggers, like you!
Maybe you know a great little vegan ecological restaurant in San Sebastian, or know where to buy fair trade clothes in Toledo- if so, we want to hear about it!
What we are looking for:
- To be living in a city in Spain, so you can act as the reporter for your city
- Previous experience of photography and a high-quality camera
- Knowledge of SEO (or want to learn)
- Experience of planning articles
You will gain:
- Your own author profile on the site, with a picture, and title (e.g. Valencia correspondent, guest blogger … depending on your commitment)
- An author bio at the end of each article you write, with links through to your other social media channels and websites, to raise your online visibility
- Your articles promoted to all of our followers
Please send an email to email@example.com:
- Name, location, age
- How many articles you want to write (e.g. one guest post, one post every 2 weeks, etc.)
- Ideas you have for posts!
Send us an email, we am looking forward to meeting you! 😊