Interested in making change happen, making “green” common? We’re looking for an experienced Freelance Graphic Designer to join our team remotely.
Tasks/Projects will include:
– Working on food packaging, creating mockups, POPs, t-shirt graphics, flyers, stickers, and other promotional product designs
– Prepare files in their appropriate format for deployments, conducting color management and retouching as needed
– Create cross-platform deliverables including marketing materials, social posts, web page assets, mailers, advertisement, illustrations, branding, and more – both digital and traditional media
– Collaborate with team to conceptualize designs and see them through to production/execution
– Remote team meetings to get feedback & design direction
– Assist with other design/visual duties as needed
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
– A highly creative & strong graphic portfolio showing a broad range of work
– Great ability to develop brand identity and guidelines, very clean, modern, and strong design style
– Experience designing cross-platform – both digital and traditional media
– Packaging design experience, as well as experience working with dyelines, reviewing proofs, & communicating with print vendors to ensure design accuracy
– Robust skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as experience working in email and social media platforms
– Ability to take direction and work on designs from conceptual stages all the way to completion
– Excellent team mentality and communication skills both written and verbal
– Ability to work independently and self-manage as needed,
– Strong multitasking skills, comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously
– Great photo editing/retouching skills for product photography
– 5+ years of experience in an agency/marketing creative team
– A passion for the plant-based movement!
This is a freelance remote opportunity. Talent in Pacific Time Zone preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
About Green Monday
Green Monday Group has an overall mission to “Make Change Happen, Make Green Common” since its establishment in 2012. It is achieved by promoting plant-based eating and environmental protection through its multifaceted social venture model, in hopes of tackling climate change, global food in security and promoting public health. Green Monday Foundation, Green Monday Holdings and Green Monday Ventures are the three main branches of Green Monday Group.
Since the company’s establishment, Green Monday Foundation has strived to promote the once-a-week plant-based meal philosophy that has now spread to over 30 countries. Green Monday Holdings’ business includes Green Common and OmniFoods. Green Common is the world’s first plant-based concept store to create a revolutionary food and lifestyle experience by introducing some of the most advanced global foodtech innovations. Its sales network has spread to over 10 countries and regions. OmniFoods has an established food science team based in Canada that developed OmniPork, OmniPork Luncheon and OmniPork Strip. These three food 2.0 ingredients are leading the development of the global foodtech industry and the future of food. Green Monday Ventures is the impact investment arm aimed at accelerating the growth of mission-aligned entrepreneurs and startups globally.