Are you passionate about vegan food and enjoy making people happy?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding GreenBay Team as a Part Time Customer Service Assistant.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic person – ideally with previous retail experience from a supermarket – to join our GreenBay Team as a Customer Service Assistant working Monday to Thursday and some weekends (15-20 hours per week Approx.), starting ASAP!
The candidate will be based in London, and ideally local to Fulham (London) to travel to work.
You will be working mainly at our store, assisting customers, controlling stock levels, providing excellent customer service and making sure the store runs smoothly. You will also be able to assist with packing orders and making sure they are properly delivered to all of our lovely customers.
We like nurturing and progressing the members of our team, so you would have plenty of scope to progress and develop your skills.
- Providing exceptional customer service at the store, via phone, email, and social media when required.
- Showing ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit our customers.
- Maintaining high service standards and continually improve the service to our customers.
- Actively seeking to improve processes and workflows.
- Working well within a dynamic team environment.
- Works with the management team to proactively identify improvements to the workplace.
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Has great attention to detail and is able to pick things up quickly
- Punctuality is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities
- Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment
- Experience of dealing with high volume of products and warehousing operations
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (Basic Excel, Outlook and Word skills) – The ability to interpret and complete paperwork
- Excellent communicator
GreenBay is committed to building a culturally diverse work environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities and women.
If you would like to work with us, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com . The closing date for this opening is 11/11/19. If you have previously applied for a position with us, please feel free to re-send your details!
We are a small team of young & passionate people on a mission to challenge the current food system: we want to make vegan the new normal by providing an easy, fun and convenient way to shop.
Why? Our food system & eating habits are no longer working. We need a kinder approach: kinder to us, our planet, and those who share it with us.
So whether you're vegan, plant-based, plant-curious or simply looking for better alternatives to animal products, we got you!
Let's change the planet together, one bite at a time.