- Discover what users need: Run effective brainstorms, ideation sessions, and pull-in user research to evaluate new opportunities for app innovation
- Lay out the strategic product vision & roadmap, prioritize what to build
- Rally the team around the roadmap: act as point of contact between non-technical teams and development teams / external Development teams
- Lead & support native app solutions & features from the ground up, work with Tech team to support the platform’s engineering build-out
- Closely monitor and analyse competitors and the market
- Socialize & collect feedback from internal stakeholders, especially Tech & marketing team to devise strategies
- Create & document requirements and end-to-end plans for features, user feedback, research, metrics, testing criteria
- Deliver the feature: Create launch plan from concept to testing & implementation
- Data driven approach to prove product success & business value with each feature launch, including establishing KPIs and assessment with reportings
- Interpret and act upon product and data insights to drive elevated client experiences
- Manage localization in multiple languages and adaptation in multiple countries
- Lead and execute app rating and reviews generation initiative
- Troubleshoot and advise on proper solutions for any app issues
- Min. 2 years product management experience, international / global platform with localization experience is a plus
Proven experience taking a mobile app from concept to launch on both iOS and Android
- A creative self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
Excellent interpersonal skills, work well in team setting
- Expert in executing & coordinating product initiatives across cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones, excel under pressure to meet established deadlines.
- Experience with centralized data management and reporting.
- Design-oriented eye with demonstrated passion for data, app, and great consumer experiences in a mobile first & responsive mindset
- Demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and execution skills, operate in a fast- paced setting
Fluent in English
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating availability, current and expected salaries.
HappyCow is an online service that was founded in 1999 to create a world guide to vegetarian and vegan restaurants. That objective has since been refined to be to assist, "people everywhere to find vegan, vegetarian, and healthy food".
Access is free to users, who can also provide content. From the original restaurant listings and reviews, HappyCow has expanded to feature information on recipes, travel, health, and other topics.
User access is free to encourage crowd-sourced content provision. The number of listings has expanded to over 50,000 businesses in over 175 countries around the world. Reviews of these listings number over 150,000. Restaurants remain the core listings group and are categorised as either, vegan, vegetarian, or veg-friendly. The initial definition for veg-friendly was based on a minimum menu content being at least 60% vegetarian. This has since been modified into a more flexible set of guidelines based on the alternative availability of vegan food in the area. HappyCow's orientation in general has gravitated over time to be increasingly pro-vegan.
Other listings additionally include health food shops, juice bars, vegan friendly accommodation, social and activity groups, catering operations and other entities with consideration for animal compassion. Subscription for a free newsletter is available. The website has well established forum and blog sections allowing users to publish relevant material.