Join our team to build mobile app & website community. Our Agile development cycles are short, the creativity and efforts are quickly reflected and used by millions of users quickly. If you are passionate facilitating building a platform with impact every day, join us!
- Be the AGENT to make change happen and make GREEN common!
- Support content creation of social media platform
- Explore new social media channels proactively
- Closely monitor social media channels for timely response to comments and enquire from customers
- Work closely with regional offices on marketing initiatives
- Help grow social media account followers
- Research on plant-based industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Passionate in promoting green lifestyle (knowledge in vegetarian/vegan product is a plus)
- Has a demonstrated passion and solid understanding of social media landscape
- Motivated and Savvy; Posses the sensibility to online trends and behavior.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize, able to multi-tasking and manage tight schedule
- Creative, willing to learn, adaptive & motivated, responsible, and be a good team player
- Proficient in computer skills including AI, Photoshop, Video Cutting, Copywriting, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Chinese
- Word processing;
- Strong analytical, strategic and organizational skills
- Good communication and proficient in spoken and written English
HappyCow is an online service that was founded in 1999 to create a world guide to vegetarian and vegan restaurants. That objective has since been refined to be to assist, "people everywhere to find vegan, vegetarian, and healthy food".
Access is free to users, who can also provide content. From the original restaurant listings and reviews, HappyCow has expanded to feature information on recipes, travel, health, and other topics.
User access is free to encourage crowd-sourced content provision. The number of listings has expanded to over 50,000 businesses in over 175 countries around the world. Reviews of these listings number over 150,000. Restaurants remain the core listings group and are categorised as either, vegan, vegetarian, or veg-friendly. The initial definition for veg-friendly was based on a minimum menu content being at least 60% vegetarian. This has since been modified into a more flexible set of guidelines based on the alternative availability of vegan food in the area. HappyCow's orientation in general has gravitated over time to be increasingly pro-vegan.
Other listings additionally include health food shops, juice bars, vegan friendly accommodation, social and activity groups, catering operations and other entities with consideration for animal compassion. Subscription for a free newsletter is available. The website has well established forum and blog sections allowing users to publish relevant material.