We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team, working from Singapore or Hong Kong. This is a hybrid role, where you can work remotely or from our office.
HappyCow is a mission-driven company that helps people everywhere find vegan and plant-based options. We are the largest platform for vegan food discovery. Our Cowmunity has grown to include members from around the world who are passionate about the vegan lifestyle as a healthy, compassionate, and environmentally sustainable way of living. HappyCow is an ever-evolving online platform that serves millions worldwide through our website, mobile apps, and social media channels.
As Senior Product Manager you will lead our Consumer roadmap. You will help HappyCow serve its consumers by growing our food discovery and Cowmunity growth agendas. Our team is composed of passionate and dedicated individuals that strive to make an impact on the vegan community.
In this role, you will:
- Own and drive the consumer roadmap end to end, working with design, tech, marketing, and stakeholders
- Propose, lead, and analyze experiments to grow HappyCow
- Craft and gain buy-in on the vision and strategy for the Consumer product
- Analyze data – both quantitative and qualitative – to drive your product decisions
- Own key metrics for food discovery and consumer platform growth
- Drive impact on a platform used by millions of consumers around the world
You will succeed at this role if you:
- Are passionate about the HappyCow mission
- Have experience as a Product Manager on consumer facing mobile apps and web products
- Tackle problems with a ruthless focus on the user need and use data to inform your decisions
- Can operate at various levels of zoom appropriately – working at a birds eye view and/or getting down in the weeds based on what is necessary
- Are comfortable with unstructured environments, but willing to guide the team towards building scalable and sustainable solutions where it matters
- Are able to prioritize effectively, and can help the team stay focused on what is important
- Excel at stakeholder management and aligning team members towards a common goal
- Continuously strive to learn and improve yourself, support team development
- Can work on a remote and globally distributed team
- 3-5 years Product Management experience on mobile & web products
- Experience working on a cross-functional product squad and managing the product development process
- Experience conducting user interviews, extracting insights and creating / enhancing digital experiences
- Experience pulling your own data and distilling them into actionable insights
- Solid foundation of how to set product metrics and run tests, and align them back to team OKRs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert in roadmap planning, coordinating initiatives & leading sprints across cross-functional teams
- Strategic with structured thinking and a responsive mindset
- A leader and a great team player, with both organizational and executional skills
- Experience with global community platforms is a plus
- Fluent in English
Since 1999, vegans & vegetarians around the world have depended on HappyCow as a survival tool for finding food options, and as a reliable space for community connection. The founder’s approach to running the platform with the utmost integrity, entirely as a labour of love, has shaped it into the highly authentic, trusted and cherished platform that it is today. The platform’s mission is to make plant-based food more easily accessible.
As the platform continues to evolve, HappyCow is much more than a food guide. Today, HappyCow is the no.1 online vegan community-based platform that connects like-minded individuals with one another to foster and cultivate compassion, togetherness and to enact positive change worldwide.