Hippeas is the all new range of organic chickpea puffs which is set to shake-up the global snacking market with a bold brand story and purpose, clear health credentials and exciting flavor profiles.
Light, crunchy and airy, but packing a serious punch of protein and fiber, HIPPEAS is the vegan friendly, on-the-go snack that plans to spread #PeasAndLove across the world
Create awareness and trial of all Hippeas products at strategic local events and retail outlets; activate sampling events throughout the Los Angeles area, influencer seeding, social media initiatives and product drops to create a personal connection with the consumer.
Team Lead Job Description:
• Devotes 60% of time at retail, store manager engagement, merchandising and opening new accounts
Devotes 40% of time at in store retail demos and consumer events, focusing on Health and Wellness, Food and Beverage and Modern Millennial owned opportunities
• Works with Regional Marketing Manager to develop seeding and sampling schedules, focusing on key influencers and event activation.
• Develop effective and breakthrough local marketing initiatives that help create and increase brand and help drive sales back to retail.
• Connect with local key influencers, securing breakthrough events where the Hippeas brand can thrive among attendees, creating future connections and brand affinity.
• Weekly and monthly recaps of market execution for retail and events.
• Embrace, understand and implement the Hippeas brand strategy. Every day.
• Maintain accuracy of product and toolkit inventory and tracking — highly organized.
• Valid state issued driver’s license with clean driving record
• Must live in the LA area and have knowledge of surrounding cities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
• 1-2 years relevant experience in events, promotions, and consumer products marketing.
• Must have sales and/or retail experience at grocery, drug or bulk store level
• Strong networking and relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embraces the brand.
• Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field — your opinion matters.
• Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of all social media platforms.
• Must be proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos; Internet access for social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) — constantly connected to what is going on in the area.
• Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends as needed — schedule will vary weekly, approx. 40 hours per week.
• Creative, innovative, self-starter.
• Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively solve problems.
*** Please submit cover letter, resume and photo of yourself doing something that you love to Caitlin@Hippeas.com