Honestly Tasty is a artisan vegan cheese business based in Haringey, run by myself (Beth) and my brother (Mike), in an old chocolate factory which has been transformed into a space for artists, start-ups and non-profits. We are a small team (currently 7 of us) but continually expanding and recently employed two new team members to help manage our online shop.
Since the death of our beloved dishwasher and the departure of 2 of our kitchen assistants to university, we at HT-HQ are looking for two people to join our growing team. The roles are on a part-time basis, but we are happy to progress and adapt the role as we expand, if that is of interest! The ideal candidate would have a friendly attitude and a willingness to help out with all the odd jobs around the kitchen. Hours would be 2 shifts a week between Monday-Thursday, 13:00-20:00, there would be scope for more hours during our peak December and Veganuary period.
Start date – Immediate
- Ensuring a high standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
- Ensure the kitchen is left clean and ready for use the following day including – wiping down surfaces and equipment, sweeping and mopping
- Washing hygienically all utensils, pots, pans and any equipment used in the kitchen production area during the working day
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Undertaking other reasonable tasks delegated by our kitchen manager
- Level 2 food safety qualification – training/exam can be provided for this, not to worry
- willingness and motivation to do a good job
- Ability to be on your feet for long stretches of time
- Use your time effectively, in terms of prioritising tasks
No prior experience needed!
Hours are 13:00 – 19:00 (flexible) 2 days a week (between Monday- Thursday inclusive)
40% staff discount on all products
Small lunch area with microwave and staff fridge
Tea, Coffee, and Snacks provided
Next to a Brewery with vegan pizza and drinks
Get to try all our experiments for new products (not always a benefit)
We have a projector, sometime we watch Rick and Morty alongside a whole bunch of trash TV
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Honestly Tasty Ltd
Honestly Tasty designs and produces vegan cheeses that are nothing like the stuff you find in the supermarkets (yet...). Our two signature cheeses are the best-sellers at the UKs only vegan cheese monger, and we have plans for another 3 new cheeses in the near future.