About the job (Sales Team Member)
At Honestly Tasty we’re creating the next generation of plant-based cheese – they’re so tasty they (almost) sell themselves. We’ve been operating for almost 3 and a half years, and are now in Planet Organic, Selfridges, and TheVeganKind. With a significant (and growing!) pipeline of new products and stockists, we’re setting our sights on (cheesy) world domination.
This is a super exciting time for us, and we’re building a sales team to help propel us to the next level, which is hopefully where you come in.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited by the prospect of making a real impact as part of a small team. Over the next couple of years, we want to become the go-to brand for great tasting plant-based cheese. To do that in this rapidly growing sector, we need a team of people who share our vision and want to build their careers by playing a pivotal role in creating a company that together we make into a household name.
We need someone who will thrive in a start-up environment and drive sales, from prospecting to close for independent businesses (shops, bars & restaurants) across the UK.
The ideal candidate will grasp concepts quickly, have great attention to detial, and importantly – loves a challenge and building relationships with Customers. Communication skills are key, and confidence – for the most part, you’ll create the first interaction that potential stockists have with our brand, so you’ll be a brand ambassador – championing and selling what we believe in.
The role is focussed on growing our network of happy customers and ensuring a fantastic experience for our existing customers.
Ideally you will…
- Be excited about our products
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident with telephone and email etiquette
- Be self-motivated and organised
- Have the flexibility to thrive in a start-up environment
- Have a degree or experience in sales & account management
- Not required but experience using Hubspot would be helpful
- Build great relationships with Customers ensuring high levels of retention and revenue growth
- Take ownership and responsibility of your sales targets
- Grow the portfolio of Customers
- Ensure orders are correctly recorded and tracked
- Contribute to campaigns and promotions
- Communicate Customer feedback to the team
What we value…
At Honestly Tasty we want to build a company of people committed to bringing great tasting, innovative plant-based cheese to the masses, and providing superb customer experience – whilst reducing the impact we have on the planet!
About Honestly Tasty Ltd
At Honestly Tasty we want to create fantastic tasting vegan cheese, and help people eat more plants - helping the planet and all the animals on it.