Itis Eats serve Caribbean-inspired vegan cuisine at markets and events across London. We are looking for passionate people to join the team as we grow.
Currently we trade at Hackney Downs Vegan Market every Saturday and Sunday, soon to be expanding to more markets. We are looking for someone to join the team to assist us on Saturdays and Sundays at the markets.
The role includes:
· Setting up and breaking down the market stall
· Taking orders from customers and taking payments
· Assisting with food preparation (to a basic level, no advanced culinary experience is required)
· Happy to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
· Preferable if you are vegan, but this is not essential as long as you are respectful of veganism
· Punctual and able to commit to regular shifts
Hours will be roughly 10am to 5pm every Saturday and Sunday.
Wage is £9/hour, with the potential to progress to a management role with a pay rise.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org