Passionate about healthy living? Ready to work outdoors in all weather?
We are looking for a friendly, reliable person to join our team at our market in Kingston to work Monday, Thursday & Friday and weekends, 10-6pm
We are open 6/7 days a week and need staff every day so let me know your availability.
Would suit a health conscious individual who has catering/ bar/ kitchen/ cafe experience who is not afraid of busy work. They must also be able to set-up and pack-away the market stall but there will be also be someone to help.
Pay to is £9.5-10.5ph depending on experience.
We are looking to employ someone for a minimum of a 6-month period.
A typical day would include:
- Preparing the fruit and veg
- Making the drinks
- Engaging with customers
- Keeping the stall super clean
- Cleaning the equipment at the end
You must be:
- Very reliable
- Have similar working experience.
- Able to engage with customers and create a positive customer experience.
- Must be very clean and tidy.
- Food hygiene certificate would be good.
- Offer good customer service.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Send your CV and cover letter here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about us here: www.kingstonjuicebar.co.uk and check our Instagram: kingston.juice.bar
About Kingston Juice Bar
We pride ourselves as being a completely vegan company only offering the FRESHEST, FINEST ingredients to make our JUICES, SMOOTHIES, and ACAI BOWLS really something special. We recognise the increasing demand for organic, gluten-free, and healthy meals and drinks. We avoid store bought products and make as much as we can ourselves. We make meals and drinks you can't buy in shops and which restaurants don't serve...
We are based in Kingston, London.