Hi! We are La mala leche!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will assist our team creating content for our blog.
- Very good English and Spanish skills (ideally native in one of them and very good skills in the other)
- Good writing and research skills
- Basic picture editing skills are appreciated (resizing, cropping…)
- You like to work in coordination with other people and can handle working with deadlines.
- You are organized and won’t forget appointments or deadlines.
- You are responsible towards the work you do and respectful with your colleagues.
- Writing blog posts in your mother tongue (Spanish or English) and then translating them into the other language. Topics: sustainable life, veganism, social justice, etc.
- Selecting pictures for the blog posts and resizing if needed.
- Preparing the text of the newsletter to announce the publication of the post.
What you will gain:
- Professional experience working as part of a team dedicated to promoting a vegan and sustainable lifestyle.
- You will work in colaboration with our founder, who has a background in Business Administration and Public Relations and Advertisement and 9 years experience in the field of Events Management, Project Management, and Business Development.
- Your content will be promoted on our websites and social media channels and your blog posts will be credited.
Duration of the internship: 4-6 months (depending on your availability), 15 hours a week.
Please note that the internship is unpaid.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us:
– your CV in Spanish or English
– a motivation letter letting us know why you would like to do an internship at La mala leche, a brief resume of your education and work experience and why you would be a great candidate.
Important: Applications ignoring these requirement will not be taking into consideration.
About La mala leche
La mala leche is a multidisciplinary project formed by a likeminded team with a shared vision and a common mission: to create and distribute a series of sustainable goods able to ease people’s journeys into more just and environmentally conscious ways of living.
Whether it is through our vegan muffins, hand-made pottery, reusable items designed to reduce your carbon footprint and, in the near future, cultural products, La mala leche seeks to instill an ethics of cooperation, respect between species and ecological awareness in our daily habits and customs.
Because we are real enthusiasts, we would love to have people working with us who share the same spirit of doing good.
Watch the following video to learn more about what we do and why and how we have developed a plastic-free packaging system: https://vimeo.com/654935153