Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who will assist our founder and CEO with administrative and organizational tasks (more detail below).
– Very good English and Spanish skills
– Good writing skills
– Intermediate Excel skills
– Basic understanding of Spanish taxes (VAT specially) and invoices is appreciated
– You like to work in team and can handle working with deadlines.
– You are organized and won’t forget appointments or deadlines.
– You are flexible and don´t mind to help out the team in other tasks that might not be initially assigned to you (only occasionally and in case of need).
– You are positive and don´t get discouraged when things don´t go as planned. On the contrary, you have a solution-oriented mind setting.
– You are responsible towards the work you do and respectful with your colleagues.
– Assisting in the preparation of our upcoming crowdfunding campaign: writing/correcting/translating texts for the kickstarter page, assisting with organization of video and photoshootings, helping out in the execution of marketing actions, etc.
– Helping to organize our participation in fairs and events like the Veggieworld (booking accomodation, ordering printed material to the printshop, ordering raw materials for the fair, etc).
– Translating blog posts and newsletters
– Administrative tasks: archiving the invoices from suppliers, as well as issuing invoices to our clients. Every 3 months, preparing the digital invoices folders to send to send to our tax consultant.
– Researching official studies on sustainability to gather reliable data that can serve as a base to write blog posts. Also doing some research about more practical things like finding new sustainable packaging solutions, etc.
Duration of the internship: 6 months, 30 hours a week
Location: Remote / Spain (negotiable)
About La mala leche
At La mala leche, we create vegan muffins that respect the environment, humans and animals.
Our mission is to make the sustainable lifestyle more accessible and easier for everybody, while creating awareness about sustainability issues.
We are a young startup (launched on April 2019) with a real motivation to help changing the world. We are constantly putting in doubt the traditional way things are done, and searching for the most sustainable and fair way to do it. Because we are real enthusiasts, we would love to have people working with us who share the same spirit of doing good.