THIS IS NOT FOR PEOPLE OUTSIDE EUROPE (a visa takes too long)
Preferably people living in Portugal
Job Title: Coffee shop staff
Beginning date: 01/06/2023 (opening of the coffee-shop)
Our coffee shop is more than just a regular coffee place. We are committed to creating a warm, welcoming, and inclusive environment where community is fostered.
We focus on showing the world that plant-based food can be amazingly generous, healthy and tasty.
Additionally, we organize events to inspire and uplift our customers. We are proud to be an ethical business respecting the planet and people, including our team.
This is a second location after the first one in south of France. You will be part of the first members and the start of our exciting concept in Portugal.
We are seeking friendly and customer-focused individuals to join our team at our coffee shop. As a staff member, you will play a key role in creating a warm and welcoming environment for our customers, and ensuring that they have a positive experience every time they visit.
- Greet customers with a friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Create a positive vibe by acknowledging clients and regulars from Hello to Goodbye.
- Prepare and serve coffee and other beverages, ensuring that each order is made to the customer’s specifications and is of the highest quality.
- Assist in food preparation and presentation, including assembling sandwiches and salads, and packaging food for takeout.
- Keep the coffee shop clean and organized, including wiping down counters & tables, sweeping floors, and taking out the trash.
- Help with inventory management, including restocking supplies and monitoring inventory levels.
- Work with the team to ensure that the coffee shop runs smoothly and efficiently, and that all customers are served in a timely and friendly manner.
- Be aware that we are a small team who works together in cohesion
- Good English: only language used in the Coffee shop
- Must speak Portuguese
- Good energy, motivated, enthusiastic, able to leave personal problems at home
- Friendly and customer-focused attitude, with a passion for creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all customers.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Experience in a customer service or food service role is preferred, but not required.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Passion for coffee, food, and community building.
40hrs a week with possible additional paid hours
Net: 1000€ ; increases with the success of the company
+ Advantages in nature & meals
- interest on your implication
At our coffee shop, we are deeply committed to creating a better world through ethical business practices, community building, and environmental stewardship.
We believe that every member of our team plays an important role in creating a positive and welcoming experience for our customers.
If you share our passion for these values, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are excited about the prospect of working in a vegan coffee shop.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration..
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
We are based in a very tourist area of Cascais.
You will start working while the high season is starting, and our coffee-shop will be open 7/7 from 7.30am to 6pm and until 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
About LE GOOD PLACE
Our coffee shop is committed to creating a warm, welcoming, and inclusive environment where community is fostered.
We offer an entirely vegan menu with a focus on proving to the world that plant-based food can be amazingly generous, healthy and tasty.
Additionally, we organize events to inspire and uplift our customers. We are proud to be an ethical business respecting the planet and people.