ONLY PEOPLE AVAILABLE NOW
ONLY PEOPLE LIVING IN PORTUGAL OR EUROPE
ONLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD EXPERIENCE
Job Title: Vegan Cook
Beginning date: 28/05/2023
Our coffee shop is more than just a regular coffee place. We are committed to creating a warm, welcoming, and inclusive environment where community is fostered.
We focus on showing the world that plant-based food can be amazingly generous, healthy and tasty.
Additionally, we organize events to inspire and uplift our customers. We are proud to be an ethical business respecting the planet and people, including our team.
This is a second location after the first one in south of France. You will be part of the first members and the start of our exciting concept in Portugal.
Our coffee shop is seeking a passionate and skilled Vegan Cook to join our team. As a Vegan Cook, you will be responsible for creating delicious and healthy plant-based dishes that align with our values of animal welfare, nutrition, and sustainability. You will work closely with Gwendoline, the founder, to ensure that our menu reflects our commitment to ethical and sustainable practices.
- Prepare and cook a variety of vegan dishes using fresh, plant-based ingredients
- Prepare amazing desserts, baking and pastries
- Follow recipes and ensure that all dishes are prepared to our high standards
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen, including following all food safety regulations and procedures
- Collaborate with the team to create new menu items and specials that align with our values
- Assist with inventory management and ordering supplies as needed
- Attend team meetings and be willing to do personal researches regarding vegan food and new innovating techniques or recipes
- Good level of English: only language for inside communication, procedures and recipes
- Strong passion and abilities for cooking vegan food, desserts and pastries
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a cook, with a focus on vegan cuisine
- Passion for veganism and commitment to ethical and sustainable practices
- Knowledge of plant-based cooking techniques and ingredients
- An absolute honest ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate effectively
- Work will be on weekdays and weekends, and holidays
40hrs a week with possible additional paid hours
Net: 1000€ ; increases with the success of the company
+ Advantages in nature & meals
- interest on your implication
At our coffee shop, we are deeply committed to creating a better world through ethical business practices, community building, and environmental stewardship.
If you are a talented and passionate Vegan Cook who is looking for an opportunity to work in a warm and welcoming environment that aligns with your values, we encourage you to apply.
If you share our passion for these values and have the experience and skills we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
We are based in a very tourist area of Cascais.
You will start working while the high season is starting, and our coffee-shop will be open 7/7 from 7.30am to 6pm and until 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
About LE GOOD PLACE
Our coffee shop is committed to creating a warm, welcoming, and inclusive environment where community is fostered.
We offer an entirely vegan menu with a focus on proving to the world that plant-based food can be amazingly generous, healthy and tasty.
Additionally, we organize events to inspire and uplift our customers. We are proud to be an ethical business respecting the planet and people.