If you love spreading a message through your writing, and you’re passionate about veganism, equality, feminism and living a cruelty-free lifestyle, this role is the absolute dream. We’re looking for someone to be our brand voice, and help shape our customer email communication strategy. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a strategic engagement funnel pre and post purchase, ensuring that all campaigns are built to scale and can represent our brand message.
- Create awesome content that our customers will love finding in their inbox
- Have a great eye for making visually beautiful emails, and excellent copywriting skills
- Code, test and execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against revenue-driving goals including CTR, open rates, conversions and repeat purchase rates
- Responsible for developing and executing email strategies to convert new users to first order, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle
- Maintain email calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Set up A/B subject line, creative and copy tests regularly
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention
- Work collaboratively with creative and branding colleagues to develop email content
- Manage the creation and execution of email automation and innovative work flow processes
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications
- Creative problem solver with a balance of strategic thinking and detailed execution
- Proven success in a strategic email marketing role, preferably for an ecommerce business
- Have a track record of demonstrable results through testing and deploying effective email campaigns across different channels
- Experience with Klaviyo is a huge plus, but not essential
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to work well independently as well as part of a cohesive high performing team
- Strong time-management skills
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and to create a box if there isn’t one
You are more than your CV. In addition to your work experience, tell us in a cover letter about you, what you’re passionate about, and what you want to get from your next role.
– Performance related bonus scheme
– Flexible working arrangements – work from home or at our awesome office in South West London
– Free apparel
About LGDG Group
We're a young, London-based, vegan company that wants to make the world a better place. Our brands offer vegan, ethically made, eco-friendly apparel and lifestyle products that also give back to amazing causes that we and our customers care deeply about.
Our small team is passionate, plant-based and excited to find more likeminded people to join us.