The Love Shack is expanding and we are looking to recruit some weekend staff to join our family and help us grow!
We are looking for specifically people who can work both weekend days most weekends (with the potential to do week day shifts if you want). On weekends we have our two main sites (Bethnal Green and Elephant and Castle) plus a couple markets so we would need people who can make coffees, serve food, make juices and smoothies – or are at least willing to learn!
– Serve customers with friendly and welcoming attitude
– Ensure the place is clean and presentable throughout the day
– Ensure all food and drinks are prepared and presented according to the Health and Safety legislation
– Champion our unique foods and drinks and serve it with care, avoiding waste
– Cash handling and using a till for accurate record keeping and security.
Please note that experience is not necessary, just eager and willingness to learn new skills! If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your CV and a brief explanation of why you think you would be a good fit for this role. Please also let us know which location you would prefer to be at (ie. Bethnal Green or Elephant and Castle or either).
About Love Shack
Love Shack is many things; a cafe, creative space, smoothie/juice bar, restaurant and bar, but most importantly a space that encourages self expression, peace and freedom.
Love Shack. A plastic free patch of vegan paradise that started in the heart of Hackney and now expanding to Elephant and Castle!
A place where the food is good, the drinks are great, the music has rhythm and the vibes are just lovely
We have hammocks, dogs, bean bags and everything you could possibly want. If we don't we'll run out and get it.