* Full-time or Part-time opportunity
Kitchen and chef assistant for plant-based restaurant in London NW3
We have a recent opportunity for a knowledgeable, plant-based kitchen assistant to work full-time (Wednesday to Sundays) or part-time (minimum 3 days per week), on a typical 6-8 hours working shift pattern.
The offer is for an enthusiastic cook or pastry person who shares a passion for healthy, wholesome, and nourishing dishes and wishes to engage in a plant-based kitchen, becoming an integral team member whilst expanding your knowledge through practical experience.
- Love a kitchen environment.
- Have some food prep background/ knowledge
- Takes pride in what you do
- Ready for a new challenge
- Good communicator
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to preparing our fresh, seasonal plant dishes quickly and efficiently
- Learn to Plate dishes creatively and consistently.
- Learn from the senior kitchen members and develop through coaching and mentoring as necessary.
- Maintaining a high level of food hygiene and safety standards
- Taking responsibility for your section
- Overseeing day-to-day kitchen operations in a proactive and hands-on way
- Maintaining a clean and organised kitchen
Must be UK-based and have UK working Rights…
Does this sound like your next position? Drop us your CV in the link below, and we’ll take it from there.
About Manna London
Manna - London's oldest Vegetarian now vegan restaurant based in London NW3... serving wholesome, nutritious plant-food since 1967.
Manna will offer you the opportunity to expand upon your role and exercise your creativity in the many aspects of plant-based baking and pastries, whilst also learning from your co-chefs… all you need is some commercial kitchen exposure and the desire to participate as an important part of a team to help produce the best customer experience we can deliver.
A requirement for good English communication, having a creative drive, being ambitious, committed, and well organised in your daily tasks.
We are a VEGAN establishment and believe no harm should come to any animals and trust you are of a similar nature.
If you wish to apply to our vacancy for this vacancy, please send over a CV detailing our experience and past experience in making plant-based food.